Where did this feature move to?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I did a search but did not find anything, soooo....

Is the m.scubaboard.com or mobile.scubaboard.com sites no longer available. I have not been online on my mobile in ages but I tried today and could not get it. I only got the full site which works but is way slow loading on my phone.

I was just curious if the feature was still available.

Thank you for your time and hard work.

Is there a edit function someplace that I am missing?

********Not a Complaint*********

I'm not complaining. The ScubaBoard works pretty much as it did, for me. And I have no problem with Onespeed's hot chick thread; I think DNY's "pants optional, shrinkage not" is amusing; I can even see where some people might find corrupt a wish or the random letter game diverting. But is that what ScubaBoard wants as its public face, on the home page--the first thing a new user sees? Or maybe the "Recent Activity Widget" should be removed?

I liked the drop down that was previously attached to New Posts where I could select "My Posts" and "All Classifieds". I know I can still get to these in round-about ways but it would be swell to put them back where they were :)

please,can someone tell me how to find posts and threads that i have made?
thank you,
i think this new board will work very well, after everyone learns how to get around.

I see that I'm now getting threads appearing in New Posts from subforums that I formerly had blocked. I haven't checked yet, but I'm hoping users are still able to block certain subforums from appearing when New Posts is clicked. If so, is it worth it to remove those subforums now or is it better to wait until the changes are complete in case they'll be added in again while Howard continues the rebuild? Thank you.

There does not seem to be a forum exclusion list. It is a real drag slogging through every new entry including geographic areas I have no interest in.

Unfortunately, you appear to be correct. I had a quick look in the User CP and couldn't find it. I agree that it's a drag as I have about half the forums hidden. Hopefully, this feature will be restored...

I hear you, I had about 80% of the board hidden :(

I know you'll do what you can. Thank you for all your hard work :)

While this new version has a "New Posts" search, I really liked the old version's "New Posts - 2 Days" and "New Posts - 3 Days" clickable search functions. Am I missing them somewhere? Will they be back?

In the meantime, the method discussed in this thread:
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/si...ite-support/site-support/sit...ing-again.html
(and its antecedent) still seems to work.

For example, this simple URL:
http://www.scubaboard.com/search.php...ude=2,6,93,212
includes Basic Scuba Discussions, New Divers & Those Considering Diving, Site Support, and Suggestions.

I used include, but presumably you can still use exclude. One issue is finding numbers for newer forums such as Scuba Related Court Cases.

Try this: http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/site-support/382251-custom-forum-searches-exclusions.html

********Not a Complaint*********

I'm not complaining. The ScubaBoard works pretty much as it did, for me. And I have no problem with Onespeed's hot chick thread; I think DNY's "pants optional, shrinkage not" is amusing; I can even see where some people might find corrupt a wish or the random letter game diverting. But is that what ScubaBoard wants as its public face, on the home page--the first thing a new user sees? Or maybe the "Recent Activity Widget" should be removed?

That widget just shows scuba topics now. :)

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom