Where did this feature move to?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cave diver,
thank you very much.
however, the only post that shows is the one i made today.
how do i find the list that shows all of them?
thank you,

cave diver,
thank you very much.
thank you,

Did you click on My Profile on the very top of the page on upper right hand side of the screen? It will take you to your profile and then on the left hand side of that screen you need to click on Find All Post.

Not so much a new format question, but can I change (and if so, how) the text between my username and avatar (mine currently says 'Regular of the Pub'). I've seen a few people here who appear to be able to change it, and always though I might change mine if I could think of something sufficiently witty...

Bryan

Not so much a new format question, but can I change (and if so, how) the text between my username and avatar (mine currently says 'Regular of the Pub'). I've seen a few people here who appear to be able to change it, and always though I might change mine if I could think of something sufficiently witty...

Bryan
You're referring to the user title and you can change it to whatever you like if you're a SB supporter, it's an annual fee to be a supporter or sponsor.

Supporting Memberships are currently available for the following levels:

* ScubaBoard Supporter: US$39.95 per year or US$3.95 per month.
* ScubaBoard Sponsor: US$99.95 per year.
* ScubaBoard Business Sponsor: US$300.00 per year.

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/faq.php?faq=supporting_members#faq_supporting_members_whatare

Bryan

The text that is displayed is the default for whatever user group you've chosen to be identified as. You can change that by scrolling down to the bottom using this link: http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/profile.php?do=editusergroups

If you wish to have a custom user title, Sam provided the answer above.

cave diver,
thank you very much.
thank you,

At the top right hand portion of the page, there is a link called advanced search. Click that, type your user name into the box and then click search. It will show all of the posts you've made. It looks like the other method I showed you is only pulling up posts made after the change over.

I see that I'm now getting threads appearing in New Posts from subforums that I formerly had blocked. I haven't checked yet, but I'm hoping users are still able to block certain subforums from appearing when New Posts is clicked. If so, is it worth it to remove those subforums now or is it better to wait until the changes are complete in case they'll be added in again while Howard continues the rebuild? Thank you.

Gray envelop vs red envelop :idk:

Over there!
IMAG0054-1.JPG

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom