Where can you buy scubapro twin jet fins?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Canadian_Diver:
Each to their own. If it doesn't work for you... great... don't beat someone else up over it just because they prefer them and that they actually work for that person.

To each their own, true. I merely stated my opinion, provided literature to back up my claims, and responded to posts that were directed towards me. In no post did I ever say that that anyone was a bad diver for wearing splits.

melfox26:
To each their own, true. I merely stated my opinion, provided literature to back up my claims, and responded to posts that were directed towards me. In no post did I ever say that that anyone was a bad diver for wearing splits.

Nothing wrong with giving an opinion, but it's all in how you present it that makes the difference.

Someone once said, "Perception is Reality".

Like any other sport where there is alot of different personal gear / equipment, we all have different bodies and physical attributes - what works for one can most certainly suck for another. In our sport of choice, scuba diving, there is all too much room for personal preference and opinion. In this, I think we both agree.

With that said, I always suggest that someone try the gear before they buy it, if they can.

Cheers and Safe Diving! :crafty:

Canadian Diver: You have the best take on this never ending debate. If Mel likes his Jet fins "good on 'em" as our Aussie and Kewi friends might say. The important thing is to dive a lot and keep an open mind. Lots of good diving to all.

mdb:
Canadian Diver: You have the best take on this never ending debate. If Mel likes his Jet fins "good on 'em" as our Aussie and Kewi friends might say. The important thing is to dive a lot and keep an open mind. Lots of good diving to all.

You're too kind. :blush:

There's one other way to sum this all.... "Make Bubbles, not Waves". :crafty:

melfox26:

Perhaps care to quote the source of your literature?!

There have been numerous other studies made by manufacturers and other Scuba Diving magazines (I am sure you disregard them as well, since there seems to be a very negative attitude towards them on SB) that, in fact, proved that split fins are better then paddle fins. They not only have better characteristics under water and can move more water (thus providing better propulsion in all water and gear conditions) they do it in style and with lot less effort.

Granted, as stated above, it is not right for everyone. After all we are all individuals and cannot be expected to have the same exact gear, that would be insane. Or anyone for that matter that seems to think that everyone can bee in a cookie-cutter gear setup and configuration.

Tamas:
After all we are all individuals and cannot be expected to have the same exact gear, that would be insane. Or anyone for that matter that seems to think that everyone can bee in a cookie-cutter gear setup and configuration.

Actually, myself and lots of other divers on this very board, as well as thousands across the world have a standardized gear configuration........but that belongs in a different forum. :crafty:

Back
Top Bottom