Where can you buy scubapro twin jet fins?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dlndavid:
You might or might not want to try the Jet Fins as Mel suggested, but in defense of your thread you were asking where to buy twin jets, not which is better.

True, sorry for any mis-direct on this thread that I may have contirbuted to.

If you have a un-dying need for split fins, LeisurePro is your best bet.

Mel

melfox26:
You're right about one thing, mdb. Your advice about getting the right fins the first time. I had a pair of split fins when I first got cert'd. I've since sold them for a pair of Jet fins.

And from ebay, Your own words. These ScubaPro Twin Jets, size XL, black in color have been in my dive bag ever since I bought my drysuit and new fins to fit my new drysuit boots. They last saw the ocean in Cozumel in May of 2004. They're in great shape, a great fin. When I used them, I wore them with a size 11 wetsuit boot and they fit great.
Happy bidding, dive safe.

So were you flying over the reefs, out of control in Cozumel last year? :D

Leisure Pro won't be carrying twin jets for long. ScubaPro has spent a lot of money to cut out those internet shops. They are also putting serial numbers on their fins so eventually those will be the only ones with a warranty.

I got mine on ebay from leisure pro. I won the auction for $110. Not too bad of a deal. Not sure if leisure pro still auctions them but it is worth looking.

dlndavid:
And from ebay, Your own words. These ScubaPro Twin Jets, size XL, black in color have been in my dive bag ever since I bought my drysuit and new fins to fit my new drysuit boots. They last saw the ocean in Cozumel in May of 2004. They're in great shape, a great fin. When I used them, I wore them with a size 11 wetsuit boot and they fit great.
Happy bidding, dive safe.

So were you flying over the reefs, out of control in Cozumel last year? :D

yeah, and I would've told you that the Earth was flat to get rid of those fins too.

Hyping stuff on Ebay to sell items?? :11: Perish the thought.

Mel

melfox26:
yeah, and I would've told you that the Earth was flat to get rid of those fins too.

Hyping stuff on Ebay to sell items?? :11: Perish the thought.

Mel

You mean the Earth isn't flat?

I have heard nothing but good things about Jet Fins here on the board, I will have to try them out some time as I am interested in getting some. I'm always looking for an excuse to buy more gear, not hard to find one.
I see you only got $76 bucks for them, should have done more hyping. :wink:

I'm not a jet fin fan. Maybe it's age or something but they're too hard on my legs. I was a jet fin fan for years. Now I'm off to splits and they work just fine :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom