Where can I purchase booties in Bali

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chillyinCanada

ScubaBoard Supporter
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
I've left my booties at home. 😩 I need to buy a pair of booties.

Is there any dive shops in Bali where I can purchase a pair?

Where are you in Bali?

Where are you in Bali?

I'm currently at Jakarta airport hotel but heading to Bali tomorrow. I can go anywhere that will bring me success. I was thinking that there might be a shop in Sanur?Thanks

Absolute Scuba in Sanur probably has some, there is also another shop on the way to Sanur that I've never been in, and probably a couple of others in the area. Google is probably a good tool to use on this one.

That's what you get for deleting my off topic posts! J/K, I'm always concerned anytime I travel with this happening. I do 3 checks with local diving to avoid it again.

Absolute Scuba in Sanur probably has some, there is also another shop on the way to Sanur that I've never been in, and probably a couple of others in the area. Google is probably a good tool to use on this one.

They seem to have relocated to Padang Bai and that's who I've stayed with in the past.
For now, I've sent an email asking about a room and whether they have booties for sale.

Thanks though for reminding me that Absolute does have a bit of gear for sale. If they don't perhaps they'll know where I can get them.

I'm currently at Jakarta airport hotel but heading to Bali tomorrow. I can go anywhere that will bring me success. I was thinking that there might be a shop in Sanur?Thanks
I'd try:
BOOTIES
Scubagearindonesia.com – Scuba Gear Indonesia
DiveHub.id | Dive Shop
Under The Sea Dive Shop
dive sport
Masterselam - Diving Products, Equipment and Course
1674522450246.png

Good luck!

Attachments

• 1674522144289.png
    1674522144289.png
    225.6 KB · Views: 39
I buy most of my booties at Ocean King Dive Shop - Bali most complete dive shop they sell Mares one. I have found these to last the longest out of any.

WhatsApp +62 361 710990 them and they can tell you what sizes they have in stock and send you pictures. They can also organize to have Grab or Gojek bring them right to your hotel and if your an instructor send them a copy of your card and they will give you a discount.

Other option if you have more time or do not find what you looking for is check on Tokopedia or shopee or right next to Ocean King is One Stop Shopping Dive Shop Bali Scuba Diving - Balidive the sell more off brand Chinese stuff but they might have what your looking for too. Same thing send them a Whatsapp +62 878 52252294 or +62 852 40188192

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom