Where can I purchase booties in Bali

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I buy most of my booties at Ocean King Dive Shop - Bali most complete dive shop they sell Mares one. I have found these to last the longest out of any.

WhatsApp +62 361 710990 them and they can tell you what sizes they have in stock and send you pictures. They can also organize to have Grab or Gojek bring them right to your hotel and if your an instructor send them a copy of your card and they will give you a discount.

Other option if you have more time or do not find what you looking for is check on Tokopedia or shopee or right next to Ocean King is One Stop Shopping Dive Shop Bali Scuba Diving - Balidive the sell more off brand Chinese stuff but they might have what your looking for too. Same thing send them a Whatsapp +62 878 52252294 or +62 852 40188192
Thanks so much!

They had them when I was in there last, but that was a few years ago.

They don't seem to have any on their website.

Thanks tursiops.

Bali Booty Boutique doesn't seem to have any "booties". It's about the "booty" there.

Back
Top Bottom