where can i find militray issued wetsuit??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubadzilla

Reaction score
I am really interrested with those militqry issued wetsuits, the one that look solid black the spec ops wet suits? some say its fire proof, does that suits really exist ?? and where can i buy it? please do tell me about it if anyone know about it?

scubadzilla:
I am really interrested with those militqry issued wetsuits, the one that look solid black the spec ops wet suits? some say its fire proof, does that suits really exist ?? and where can i buy it? please do tell me about it if anyone know about it?

The military buys wetsuits from the same places you and I do. They have some specially designed drysuits for some mine clearance applications. Other than that, it's off the shelf stuff.

I don't know about wetsuits, but there are "fire retardent" drysuits (trilaminate) made of Nomex. I don't know of a wetsuit that isnt made out of neoprene and I wouldn't want to be fighting a fire wearing skin-tight rubber.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom