Where can I buy Rubber Knobs online?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DPS2

Registered
Reaction score
While I am waiting on my Dive Rite Manifold (backordered for a month now), I thought I would go ahead and get some rubber knobs. I cannot seem to find an online retailer that offers them. I know that Sherwood makes them - are there any others that are worthwhile?

Thanks!

Diver supply has manifolds for $169 and there the same as dive rites. But I bet the dive rite is more expensive. Plus they are in stock. They were shipping them with rubber sherwood knobs. I'd call to make sure they are now though.

The ones from Divers Supply are the same as the Halcyon rather than the Dive Rite. It is a very nice manifold.

Actually they are all three the same. Only difference being the knobs. There is another brand that's the same but I can't remember which one.
Halcyon, Dive Rite, Sea Elite are all the same.

Yes and no. They are both the same basic design, as opposed to the poor OMS design. However if you take them apart they are machined differently. From a user's perspective the action on the Diver's Supply Sea Elite is smoother.

OOPS.... My bad.....

They looked exactly the same from the outside. But you're definately right about the internals can be cut different. And the only way to know would be to disassemble them.
I noticed they looked exactly alike except for the knobs. My Sea Elite has cheap plastics. My friends Halcyon has the sherwoods. Another friends Dive Rite were different still. But when your looking at them, the valve itself looked the same.
I heard that Diver supply is now shipping them with Sherwood knobs. But both of mine came with cheap plastic. No problems with them though. They've worked great.
For the record, some friends have the OMS and haven't had a problem either. But I'd rather not take the chance. I also have a Genesis. THe one with the outlets tilted up. Anybody wanna buy it for $170 plus shipping? New, never used.........

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom