Question Where can i buy a sea hunt type wetsuit or a voit orange or yellow wetsuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A whole bunch of us in Sea Hunt style suits in 2019!

ZnV4dm.jpg
What a fantastic recollection. I sure wish I would have known about these events at the time. I would have been in the water and this picture. Absolutely Awsesome and awesome memories. ( ..folks I now recognize as well..)
giantfroginthepool
Scott G. Bonser

Wow i would love to get a suit like that and have a big group matching.. so Awesome !!
Check ‘The Scuba Museum’ out of Cincinnati or AandD Adventures from Upstate, NY. simonbeans is AandD Adventures. He also knows place that still make these also in colors.

What a fantastic recollection. I sure wish I would have known about these events at the time. I would have been in the water and this picture. Absolutely Awsesome and awesome memories. ( ..folks I now recognize as well..)
giantfroginthepool
Scott G. Bonser
You have to get by Allan (with gold speargun) first. I may be the Chairman of Sea Hunt Forever, but Allan is in charge of vetting the participants and their gear such that he has final say on the diving cast members. For the 25ish final cast members selected for each show we had many many applicants. Unfortunately some folks were disappointed, some were on a standby list and ultimately did get on cast. For any future shows you are more than welcome to apply. :)

You have to get by Allan (with gold speargun) first. I may be the Chairman of Sea Hunt Forever, but Allan is in charge of vetting the participants and their gear such that he has final say on the diving cast members. For the 25ish final cast members selected for each show we had many many applicants. Unfortunately some folks were disappointed, some were on a standby list and ultimately did get on cast. For any future shows you are more than welcome to apply. :)
Yes, he mentioned that at WSQ Heritage Days & Bryan P. ‘Life Celebration’. He mentioned some applicants showed up in ‘non-vintage’ U/W attire and gear and at least one was quite upset. WOW…I agree w/Allan to preserve the authenticity of the event as I would be honored to do likewise. …a lot of ‘participants’ in photo. Sometimes too many folks can spoil an event such as that… also the VDH website videos of the event.…Absolutely Striking. Something I really like to watch, for sure. Again, Thanks for the ‘invite’. I will be sure to ‘dress accordingly’😀🤿. Allan will let me know how to go about doing this, for sure. If not chosen, no regrets…i am ‘kinda’ new to this group.

Scott G. Bonser

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom