Question Where can i buy a sea hunt type wetsuit or a voit orange or yellow wetsuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What size?

@JMJ Wetsuits did most of ours for the various Sea Hunt Forever shows at Silver Springs, FL. They have an excellent product. All custom.

M

@JMJ Wetsuits did most of ours for the various Sea Hunt Forever shows at Silver Springs, FL. They have an excellent product. All custom.

M
…..Hey thanks for responding to this inquiry. I spoke w/Allan at length at WSQ this Aug. regarding the Sea Hunt re-enactments and wishing I knew about them at the time they happened. Allan is a true stickler for detail and that is what I appreciate about him as I have 2 of his Sea Hunt harnesses he custom made for me. My inquiry involves finding wetsuits like what would have been used in the Thunderball Movie in classic black or the red suits. I would have to get mine custom made as my ‘body proportions’ require it. ( short legs..tall torso ) with the ‘smooth’ rubber exterior like at the time of the movie. A collectable, but who knows, a Thunderball Reenactment in the future and video ???.

Scott G. Bonser
giantfroginthepool

Am 5,10 and about 160 lbs
I have a NOS voit beavertail. It is blue, size large.
The size large isn't exactly a modern large, probably more of a medium.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom