Question Where can i buy a sea hunt type wetsuit or a voit orange or yellow wetsuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will check w/Rob & Allan. It was Allan’s discussion at WSQ that prompted me to reply. I will see if he knows someone who can make it a ‘ custom sized ‘ suit. Yes either one of these guys would know.
I have a nice Parkway, smooth skin exterior, nylon interior, 3/16". I doubt if it ever saw salt water. I bought it from an upstate NY diver. It was used on the weekend of a Silver Springs Sea Hunt show a few years ago and has been stored in my cool temperature, dark dive room. I am 5'10" 155 and it fits me fine. I will sell it to you for $50 plus shipping. Email me for more info or photos. aandd_adventures@yahoo.com
fullsizeoutput_3447.jpeg

The Fijian dive guys told us, "No yum yum yellow!" when we did the infamous shark trip.

I have a nice Parkway, smooth skin exterior, nylon interior, 3/16". I doubt if it ever saw salt water. I bought it from an upstate NY diver. It was used on the weekend of a Silver Springs Sea Hunt show a few years ago and has been stored in my cool temperature, dark dive room. I am 5'10" 155 and it fits me fine. I will sell it to you for $50 plus shipping. Email me for more info or photos. aandd_adventures@yahoo.com
View attachment 803186
Cool
View attachment 803186
I email u this evening after work

View attachment 803186

Allan, that is a great suit and in fantastic shape. I am Scott Bonser w/Green Dodge Dakota… I will respond on your e-mail.
SGB

I did contact ‘ simonbeans’ ( Allan K ) yesterday. He passed along ‘Eliossub’ of Italy. They can do a custom suit for you. Smooth skin rubber exterior and in colors as well. Please contact him if you need to address any details to ask about.

Scott G. Bonser
giantfroginthepool

Sorry to go a bit off topic but this thread brings back fond memories of the skin-in wetsuits of old. Here's a pic from about 1957 of my mom and dad sporting their newest wetsuits out by the family pool. I was 3 at the time. By the time I was 6 my dad had me on scuba for pool cleaning and drain repair duties. Although never a certified instructor, he was the best actual instructor and diver I ever knew..... PS..... Mike Nelson was my 2nd all time hero (after my dad!!). I still have the original book by Cole Fannin and remember reading it over and over again with my flashlight under the covers when I was supposed to be asleep.... And I also have the full digitally remastered DVD's of the entire SH series........ Always a hit for late nights in the lounge on live-aboards!!!!

MvvxnGT.jpg

MXZJyFq.jpg

0ta4R79.jpg

A whole bunch of us in Sea Hunt style suits in 2019!

ZnV4dm.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom