Where can I buy a cheap wetsuite via online?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hk_sleepy

Registered
Reaction score
HI,
I would like to buy a cheap wetsuit to hong kong via online I was find many websit of the wetsuite outlet via computer. But many of them is not cheap and they have no shipping service to hong kong. Is there any good promotion of the reliable website to buy a cheap wetsuit and they have a shipping service to hong kong ?
Thanks a lot!

hk_sleepy:
HI,
I would like to buy a cheap wetsuit to hong kong via online I was find many websit of the wetsuite outlet via computer. But many of them is not cheap and they have no shipping service to hong kong. Is there any good promotion of the reliable website to buy a cheap wetsuit and they have a shipping service to hong kong ?
Thanks a lot!

Won't you wanna try them on before knowing which one makes a good choice? :huh:

www.aquaflite.com. I have a 7mm suit tha I've been using for swiftwater rescue and have been happy with it. I'll be diving in it until I get a drysuit.

I like DiveTank in Vancoover (http://www.divetank.com/) but I don't know whether they ship to HK. I searched for a while to find the best price on a Bare Arctic SGS and they had the best, hands-down. Not only that, they have a wetsuit fit guarantee -- you give them your measurements and they'll tell you which suit to buy. If it doesn't fit, they'll exchange it.

I've really liked their customer service, their prices, _and_ their policies so I whole-heartedly recommend them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom