Where can buy cheap dive equipment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bb1697

Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone,Where can buy cheap dive equipment in LA?
Could eneryone talk me.Thank you very much.:D

For second hand gear, contact various dive stores which have rental gear and find out when they sell their old gear. You can purchase used rental gear for great prices.

For new gear, most dive stores will offer a discount based on the volume you are purchasing.

Dwayne

I have gotten most of my equipment off of Ebay. I read alot of posts here and other websites, decided what I wanted then watch for a good deal. Never bidding more than what I was willing to pay for an item. If I didn't win I would keep looking for the item. Also doing seaches for specials on the web works, I have picked up items all the way from northern Florida. I have gotten regs, tanks, compressor, wings,drysuits and many other used things and have had no problems with them.

CHEAP? Are you kidding? SCUBA gear can determine you survival. Careful; what you pay is what you get. Instead of looking for “cheap” prices; determine what you want and then look for best price…but again, be careful of “used gear.”

If money were an issue, I'd have no problem with buying used gears from shops.

Most of these shops would service their regulators before selling off for cheap. I got a Titan LX reg with octo for $200 at Eco Dive Center. They told me the reg was refurbished. I had another shop eyeballed it just to make sure and the reg was refurbished as claimed.

I don't know about used BCs though because the cumberbund velcro is usually worn all to heck.

Most wetsuits tended to be OK to ragged out.

But you never know about finding a good deal until you sort through the bundle.

Thanks everyone provide information.
I also in LA.So I wish can go to a dive shop.
Because I want take look at dive equipmant.
Thank you guy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom