Where best to shop online?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've bought from Leisurepro.com, Scubatoys.com, Piranha Dive Gear or Divers Supply. All w/o incident and Scubatoys ships fast.

The only online shop I've ever had a problem with is Diversdirect.com in your area - I ordered a BC once but received one new with parts missing like someone grabbed one they'd used for parts by mistake. They took it back no questions but it took 2 months and 3-4 phone calls to get my card credited. They have a great store on I-95 near Ft. Lauderdale if you're local to that - sort of a dive superstore.

IDK everyone's policy in this regard but Scubatoys or Leisure Pro have a fit guarantee, you can keep sending it back till you get the right one as long as it's not worn on a dive.

Cave Adventurers
Northeast Scuba Supply
Dive Right in Scuba
Piranha Dive MFG
Dive Gear Express

usually go in that order to find what I'm looking for. If they don't have it, it isn't worth having.... For certain items I do order direct, mainly Deep Sea Supply for backplates, and UWLD for lights.

Ebay is usually second behind NESS if I'm looking for used gear since John has a great selection

Here is my go to list:
Leisure pro
Dive Right In Scuba
Dive Gear Express (lights)
Scubatoys

I have had excellent service from all of the above. I will also check eBay and Amazon for something specific as well as a weekly search on Craigslist for "scuba". Still waiting for a great deal on Dive Rite Transpac setup in XL!!

Good Luck,
Jay

I've bought stuff without major issue from:
Scubatoys
Dive Gear Express
DRIS
Extreme Exposure
A couple of places selling through Amazon
Leisure Pro (occassionally)

In addition to all those mentioned above, diveseekers.com also sometimes had stuff not available elsewhere, ships within a day or two, and so far has been 100% accurate with respect to what's actually in stock and ready to ship.

Back
Top Bottom