Finding Wholesaler for diving equipment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all,

I'm looking to bulk-order gear (tanks, weights, fins) for a local scuba club, do y'all have any suggestions for sites/retailers where we could get decent deals for this?

Thanks!
DiveBear

They aren't a distributor, but Divers Discount Florida does a lot of bulk deals. They have to stick to MAP (minimum advertised price) online, but are very willing to give discounts if you talk to them directly.

Edit: I should have read your post more carefully. That might work for the fins, but you'll probably want somebody local for tanks and weights.

The ultimate distributor for most of the tanks and weights in the US is Contact Us — XS Scuba - Everything For The Perfect Dive

Give them a call. If they won't deal with you directly, they can at least refer you to someone appropriate.

But have you tried talking to your local shops? The scuba industry is dominated by MAP deals, but that does not cover face to face offers (with the possible exception of ScubaPro).

It also might be worth talking to scuba.com now that they've been taken over by Leisurepro. I'd call the NYC office to see what kind of deal they'll offer even if you ultimately may arrange pickup at their Costa Mesa facility. Customer Service | Scuba.com

Piranha has treated me extremely well on even moderate sized bulk orders.

Also when choosing equipment consider long term durability vs initial cost. Something like a Jet fin is likely more money but it'll never die.
Likewise going with a backplate&wing over a jacket BCD.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom