Where are all the Beach Crabs?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Been Diving Just did #200 today :)

Wow! Amazing! Congratulations! Erika I'm so happy for you, not so much the number 200 (which is so very cool), but for all the dives and memories that represents.

Wow! Amazing! Congratulations! Erika I'm so happy for you, not so much the number 200 (which is so very cool), but for all the dives and memories that represents.

Yep! lots of memories where created.... it sucked my strobe flooded the day before so i could not really take photos on my 200th dive :(

Hitting #200 is really cool....and getting to change your logged dive count is really cool....but the best part is that you've gotten to spend so much time underwater and just enjoy it. Keep it up....hope to get out and dive with you again soon! It's been a really long time!

Hitting #200 is really cool....and getting to change your logged dive count is really cool....but the best part is that you've gotten to spend so much time underwater and just enjoy it. Keep it up....hope to get out and dive with you again soon! It's been a really long time!

Yep..... Been to long since i dove with alot of you guys! Need to get something together again. I have Sun. the 16th off if any one wants to do a dive some where.....

Yep..... Been to long since i dove with alot of you guys! Need to get something together again. I have Sun. the 16th off if any one wants to do a dive some where.....

yep, it's been a long time. I might be able to make a dive on the 16th.

Capt. Tim owes me a freebie.... Im scheduled to work that weekend...maybe I won't be feeling well....**cough** ...**cough** :wink:

Better call soon, spots are filling!

I hope you "**cough**...**cough**" don't feel well enough to go to work that day!:wink:

I'm not available until the second half of September (I can't believe it....it's horrible!), so when you know your work schedule for September/October, we will definitely have to plan something :D

Ill know my Sept. Schedule i want to say the last week of this month..... Have a trip to San Miguel on the 11, 12th so we will see what he gives me off.... its the start of the slow season in Sept. But will let ya know!

The 16th could work for me, keep me posted!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom