Where 2 get hydro test at??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

go to lds get hydro viz and air fill no waiting

You mean local dive shop right? I rather take it right to the place that does the actual testing and save $20

You mean local dive shop right? I rather take it right to the place that does the actual testing and save $20

I had that same thought. To that end, I stopped by my local fire house and asked the fire chief that was there where the nearest hydro facility was. Turns out A&C Fire hydros anything that will fit in their machine, took about a hour and $10.

If either of these are in your area, you might give them a call tomorrow to see if they can help.

Suncoast Fire & Safety‎
4366 Independence Ct # A, Sarasota, FL‎ - (941) 955-2202‎

Gulf Coast Hydro
6015 15th St E, Bradenton, FL‎ - (941) 755-0874‎

all the question you ask can be answered at lds and will the hydro place fill the tank or viz inspect the tank for the same 10 or 20 bucks buy cutting the lds out of every possiable pennie you run the risk of making other non atanable services such as air fills and equipment repair prices rise .with all the internet buying and attempts by training agencies to go around the lds as well . so when air is 30 dollors a tank or service is 75 dollars a stage and the lds charges a conceltation fee i wont be suprised. the lds needs divers support to keep doors open i am affraid the lds is going the way of the doe doe bird just a thought. the next time you go to the lds count how many free questions they answer and notice there willingness to help. the way scuba is done is changing i know ,but we will be less safe with the lds gone.

If either of these are in your area, you might give them a call tomorrow to see if they can help.

Suncoast Fire & Safety‎
4366 Independence Ct # A, Sarasota, FL‎ - (941) 955-2202‎

Gulf Coast Hydro
6015 15th St E, Bradenton, FL‎ - (941) 755-0874‎

Yes thanks, the sarasota one is pretty close. I will give them a call

I have a luxfer 6498 pony tank that they hydro'd no problem when no one else would touch it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom