For Sale Dive Rite Hydro LIte BC Size Large

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GLBryan

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Dive Rite Hydro LIte BCD - size large. Bought it before I finished my OW course. Dove with it once. Doesn't suit me. Feel more comfortable in a jacket style. Asking $500. Here is
IMG_2466.jpeg
Dive Rite's description:

Hydro Lite BCD​

Dive Rite’s Hydro Lite BCD is a technically-inspired, lightweight system for single tank divers looking to streamline their equipment setup.
The compact Hydro Lite BCD weighs only 6.2 pounds (2.8 kg) and packs up easily thanks to a soft backplate, making it the perfect system for travel. Proudly made in the USA using the same durable materials and hardware as the rest of the Dive Rite line, the Hydro Lite will easily hold up to your rigorous diving for years to come. This reliable and versatile BCD offers all-in-one convenience without sacrificing any of the features that discerning divers demand. Available in five sizes (small to XXL) with quick adjustability to ensure a comfortable fit for those who fall in between sizes.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom