When we make the thread for April dive reports

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sapphire

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I suggest we name it in honor of Pasley :10: who will not be able to dive with us for awhile...

jennifer

jetfixer:
Is Mr. Pasley going overseas?

Um, Todd, I think you have to address him as "Lt. Col." :D and I believe he is going to Iraq, according to his countdown timer... we will miss him for 18 months!

Jennifer

P.S. you didn't invite US to Kona !!

sapphire:
Um, Todd, I think you have to address him as "Lt. Col." :D and I believe he is going to Iraq, according to his countdown timer... we will miss him for 18 months!

Jennifer

I knew he was in the reserves but did not know he was activated.

Be safe, Mel and thanks for serving our country.

We should have a SoCal Pasley dive waiting for him when he returns. :14:

jetfixer:
Wanna come along???? :D

Let's coordinate better next time... we are going to Utila April 15 - 22nd... so I don't think we could swing Kona right before. Wanna come to Utila after you get home??

jetfixer:
We should have a SoCal Pasley dive waiting for him when he returns. :14:

... or we could meet him, in say Egypt, for some shore diving in the Red Sea :wink:

I think Jen's suggestion is an excellent one. Hopefully, Mel will be able to join the dawn patrol crew in Lagauna for some dives before work.

Jennifer,

That's a great idea!

I'll let Melvin start the thread and then sticky it. That way we get to see his picture wearing that dapper uniform.

I also second the idea of having some dives ready to welcome him back when he returns from all of that diving in the Red Sea I hope he gets to do.

Christian

Back
Top Bottom