When we make the thread for April dive reports

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

headhunter:
Jennifer,

That's a great idea!

I'll let Melvin start the thread and then sticky it. That way we get to see his picture wearing that dapper uniform.

I also second the idea of having some dives ready to welcome him back when he returns from all of that diving in the Red Sea I hope he gets to do.

Christian

How about the next 18 socal dive reports named for pasley? Sort of a candle lit and waiting for his safe return.

Mel,

I hope you have a safe trip and return. Thanks for serving our country! If you get an opportunity to dive the Red Sea, please post. If you need a dive buddy next year at the Red Sea, let me know. My plan is to head over to the Red Sea next year for vacation. I could use a dive buddy.

Phil

Melvin,

thank you sincerely for protecting the freedoms that my children enjoy.

I second a Pasley dive.

God bless you man and keep you safe,

T

:blush: Aw, sucks guys. that sure is nice of all of you.

Last Monday (20 Mar 06) was, well interesting. At 0900a.m. I got the call that I was being mobilized to Iraq on 18 month orders and leaving the 28 of April for a little training before deploying to Iraq :dropmouth

Then since the day was going so well I met at 11:00 with my CPA who gave me the news on my 2005 taxes :eek: When it rains it poors. At least I don't have to make quarterly payments this year.

Anyway, It would be my honor to start the April dive report thread. Life is kind of funny. I started the first dive report thread here a couple of years ago and the kind folks here have been good enough to play along with putting all the dive reports for a month into one place.

I have two tanks filled and I am going to leave them drained to 200 PSI one way or the other, might as well dive them as to waste all that air. Used my last punch on the air card today. Is that timing or what? But for now, geeesh, I can't believe the list of stuff I have to do to get my business ready to survive without me. The list just grows by the day.

You can also trust in one other thing, if there is any way possible for me to get any diving in, I will do it while there.

Melvin,

Thank you for your service and stay safe. If there's anything we can do for you while you're gone just ask.

I want to add my thanks to the others, Mel. Please stay safe and don't forget our email addresses, or at least a post to SB once in awhile.

If you need any help, give a shout and I am sure about 30 or so fellow divers would leap up to help!

Jennifer

Melvin,

Thank you for doing what most of us are unwilling or unable to do.

Stay safe.

We'll be looking forward to diving with you when you get back.

Thanks again,

Adam

Mel,

Thanks for serving our country. Stay safe. When you return, I'm sure everyone will be up for a "welcome home" dive.

-Scott

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom