• leo, sagitarrius, aries --fire

Votes: 90 25.8%
  • aquarius, gemini, libra --air

Votes: 73 20.9%
  • capricorn, taurus, virgo --earth

Votes: 84 24.1%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Im a Gemini - Air

I was born on June 21st which is the summer solstice (first day of summer). I was actually born at the exact time (to the minute) of the solstice.

That said Ive always been a summer person. I love being outdoors on beaches, in pools, and now underwater. I hate ......hate being cold!!! Heat doesnt really bother me. I love a good sweat! As long as theres a good cold beer nearby!

Hi....

I am a Cancer.....

Conincidence it may be but most of my dive pals are from the water signs......

Cheers....

So, do you come here often????

Add an airies to the mix.... just boiling up the water

Ty

LEO ----
I just like hearing the water sizzle when I hop in!

Guess that makes me :partsun: !!

Dave

Gemini here. Schizophrenic (No I'm not, Yes I am, No IM NOT!!) some might say. It's a good thing I'm not a twin, then there'd be four of me.:rolleyes:

And ScoobyDoo. I've been to that exact spot in Ft. Morgan. And like you, Im a summer babe. Love warm air, and warm water.

Divedeeper, Penetrate Longer & Pack a Heavier Load

Kymberley

Originally posted by Rooster1
I am a scorpio, but absolutely do not beieve in astrolagy. There is a reason why the governmet puts there money in astronamy and not astrology. hehehe:eek:ut:

Uhm. Rooster. Isn't the reason that we all dive because the world is like 97% WATER? And just for giggles, aren't tides controlled by the position of the moon and other terrestrial bodies? Hmmmm? And correct me if I'm wrong, but if they can control the ebb and flow of the tides, and our bodies are made up of 98% water, doesn't that give Astrology just a tiny bit of credibility? Just checking. hehehe Personally, I'm not into it too much either, but you do have to give credence where credence is due.

Dive Deeper, Penetrate Longer & Pack a Heavier Load

Kymberley:boom:

Not much into astrology, but interestingly enough, it does seem to be turning out that way. Even more interesting, the "air" signs (of which I am one) seem to have the least divers. Hmmm, well it did take me 9 years to decide I liked it!

I too take this as only an amusing type of thing, don't believe in it at all. I believe we all make ourselves into whatever we want to be, reguardless of the smaller rock going in circles around the bigger rock.

Allthough....... I guess I am the fire sign, which may explain why I burn up so much air underwater!

Later, Hawk.

Back
Top Bottom