• leo, sagitarrius, aries --fire

Votes: 90 25.8%
  • aquarius, gemini, libra --air

Votes: 73 20.9%
  • capricorn, taurus, virgo --earth

Votes: 84 24.1%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I always figured that I was a fire sign because of my red hair. It does seem to contradict my water loving nature. Before I was a diver, I was a water skier and body boarder. In fact all my favorite hobbies involve water.

Do you think there is something deeper there? I have a friend who reads Tarot Cards. Maybe she can shed some light or call Miss Cleo!

I read my horoscope occasionally on iwon.com. They give you a reading in bar chart format so you can see if it is a good love or career date without having to read any deeper.

:bunny: KC_Scubabunny :bunny:

Add one more goat to the herd! Christmas Capricorn reporting for duty!
Ber :bunny:

Just out of curiosity I ask the people in my dive class. Out of 11 people 7 are water signs and 4 was a earth sign. The dive master and the instructor are both water signs also.

Hmm looks like Earth sign is ahead by a nose... now why is that??? LOL

Leo here... and another individual who doesn't know much about astrology. I tend to read my horoscope rarely, and only then for entertainment purposes. Though on one occasion quite some time ago events transpired exactly as predicted by the horoscope that I read. Quite an interesting and memorable experience... I never saw her again though! I won't go into the details here. :)

Another Sagitarrean to add to the mix.

Interesting to see how passionate both "believers" and "non-believers" can be about this subject.

There are endless possibilities, and mysteries, associated with our existence. I think the value is not in the conclusion, but in the exploration and discovery.

But, if you don't have time for that, then I will be happy to tell you what to believe!:whack:

Scuba Leg
"I sink, therefore I swam."

It looks like us Aquarius's are lagging behind... though we are the air symbol and we sure can't survive without it deep down below!

Cheers and Happy Diving! :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom