What's your knife preference for diving. a.k.a. show off your knives.

How often do you carry and use a knife or a cutter

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I thought knifes were banned in Mexico.
They are banned in the parks in Q. Roo. Nobody has ever said anything about the knives we have on our console hoses and we never dive without them,

I use an NRS pilot knife, it seems to be pretty high quality, and lots of search and rescue people like them.

Very handy for cutting off snagged fishing lures.

And for briss!

For most of my life I never carried or needed a knife, just lucky I guess. Last three years I’ve had an old-school Scubapro short sword with a chisel tip, I find I use it all the time. Good for holding position in current without touching the rock with my hands, banging my tank to annoy my buddy, cutting kelp, spreading peanut butter, all sorts of little jobs. If I ever need to fight off sharks or pirates I’m sure it’s up to that too; it certainly looks the part!

Titanium US Gladius. 1 of 600 made. Out of the water it's also incredibly well balanced and makes a good thrower.

Attachments

• 20220324_131649_resized.jpg
    20220324_131649_resized.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 92
Titanium US Gladius. 1 of 600 made. Out of the water it's also incredibly well balanced and makes a good thrower.

Did you get that at a renaissance fair?

Totally could have been a renaissance fair. Very Roman, very gladiator.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom