What's your favourite St. Lawrence Wreck?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now Taz,
you know there's no such thing as Santa and kids just take, take, take, so you better be very good to your wife.:wink:

barb once bubbled...
Now Taz,
you know there's no such thing as Santa

NO SANTA!! Waaannnnn.....sniff........sniff.........sniff......;-0 ;-0

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wifey is getting taken to the Rolling Stones concert in Montreal ( Floor Seats I might add ). Santa being very good to her :)

you have nothing to worry about - the suits in the bag and under the tree:)
I must ask you why would you want 2 drysuits?
It does sound like a good deal you've got there but how long have the suits been hanging in the window and more important ...who wore them last:eek:ut:

barb once bubbled...

It does sound like a good deal you've got there but how long have the suits been hanging in the window and more important ...who wore them last:eek:ut:

The reason is simple, it is a manufacturers ( Whites ) special from the DEMA show that my LDS attended and was given/ I think they have already sold about 20 people so far.

If santa gets to the store and checks my list, he'll get this special and both will be brand-spanking new. Woo Hoo :D

barb once bubbled...

I failed Geography in school so please reassure me that this Niagara River ISN'T the same river that goes over the Falls?

If it is .. then that certainly would be a ripping current leading to a dark hole (it's called death)!!
:D

You ar correct.. Its the same river that goes over the Falls.. You can go and dive the upper river (above the falls) or the lower river (below the falls). They are all drift dives and range from mild to wild.. I had one so slow I ended up kicking most of the way... Its several miles upstream form the Falls... So there is no way you cold accidentally get that far. Even with double tanks and stage bottles you'd run out of air before you get even close :)

don't forget my spot Taz.... if you need help co-ordinating, just give a shout

DivingGal once bubbled...
don't forget my spot Taz.... if you need help co-ordinating, just give a shout

Okay, your on the list. That's 3 now, only 1 spot left, or if there is a couple, taz will make room for 2, but please be kind to the boat, fiberglass and tonnes of scuba gear don't match well together.

Mind you, can't be any worse than my wife wearing highheel shoes one day and wondering why she put a whole in the boat seat! Geez, land lovers!!!

merry christmas

Taz: Sounds like fun. My long hose is your long hose...provided you have the space. April seems soooo long away. We're still putz'n around in puddles that are freezing over here. I have an idea for a new funny thread. Stay tuned.

tinman once bubbled...
Taz: Sounds like fun. My long hose is your long hose...provided you have the space. April seems soooo long away. We're still putz'n around in puddles that are freezing over here. I have an idea for a new funny thread. Stay tuned.

The last spot is yours Tinman. We have a good group and it should make for a fun day!

I look forward to this fun thread you have mentioned!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom