What’s your favourite Diving YouTube channel?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey folks, as the title suggests, I’m looking for good diving content on YouTube and looking for suggestions. Interested in diving exploration and locations (of all sorts), rather than gear reviews or techniques and advice orientated channels.

My two favourites to kick off:
Jonathan Bird’s Blue World (BlueWorldTV)
Nick Derutter’s Dive Saga (Dive SAGA - Scuba diving)

The Wet Mules!! These guys are my heroes! I can only dream that I will be at there level (there stuff is kind of all over the place, multiple channels on youtube) They are true explores as well as pushing diving limits. They were diving dual CCR be for I was even dreaming of it, there Pearse Resurgence project is stuff legends are made out of, they now have done several dives on Hydrogen, etc. etc.

Richard has his own channel
Richard Harris

And then any presentation by Simon Mitchell (same thing, lots of different presentations/interviews across many channels)

Thanks guys for the list of suggestions, lots there to keep me entertained. Appreciate it.

Hey folks, as the title suggests, I’m looking for good diving content on YouTube and looking for suggestions. Interested in diving exploration and locations (of all sorts), rather than gear reviews or techniques and advice orientated channels.
Divers Lens makes great videos. Every time I watch one I want to go to the place it's about.

BugDreamer (Marcelo Johanne Ogata) also makes really beautiful videos

Very niche channel with a few videos, but this one looks epic:

And more (mostly cave) related:

My two favourites to kick off:
Jonathan Bird’s Blue World (BlueWorldTV)
Nick Derutter’s Dive Saga (Dive SAGA - Scuba diving)

Nick (Dive Saga) was my tec diving instructor. He's the real deal. While his videos are interesting and visually stunning, he's also incredibly knowledgeable, a great communicator, and has much to offer even the most experienced diver. The diving "skills/tips" type of videos that he peppers in between the cool travel stuff are definitely worth watching.

This guy popped up in my feeds....

Not sure what's with the cousteau hat and candycane tank logos

I do enjoy Gus and Woody. I don't dissect their videos religiously, but they are a good time waster.

Seconding DRlocal - Possibly my favorite dive related YT channel. Absolutely stunning videos!

I mean, just look at this!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom