What’s your favourite Diving YouTube channel?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brett down under

Registered
Reaction score
Hey folks, as the title suggests, I’m looking for good diving content on YouTube and looking for suggestions. Interested in diving exploration and locations (of all sorts), rather than gear reviews or techniques and advice orientated channels.

My two favourites to kick off:
Jonathan Bird’s Blue World (BlueWorldTV)
Nick Derutter’s Dive Saga (Dive SAGA - Scuba diving)

Dive Talk, although it isn't what you are asking for. It can be gear reviews, but I watch it for their analysis of diving accidents. They are funny, but also educational. They mainly focus on cave diving, but not always. They sometimes have some really beautiful cave diving or cenote dive videos on there.

Most of the really good ones I liked are gone now, unfortunatley.

If you want concise, 'cut to the action' no fluff youtube video's you have to include,,,,,,,,,,,,
ScubaBoard's own @Divin'Papaw 's channel at Jim Blay

If you want concise, 'cut to the action' no fluff youtube video's you have to include,,,,,,,,,,,,
ScubaBoard's own @Divin'Papaw 's channel at Jim Blay

I’m blushing! Thanks @Johnoly! Glad you enjoy them.

With my videos, no fluff is a great way to put it! Just a place to post stuff I see diving Palm Beach County. I hate editing & assembling videos with music and such. Done a few not so good ones. Now I just post stuff as much for me to refer back to it.

Check out Underwater Tribe ... Mike Veitch and Luca Vaime started a series of Podcast type videos during Covid where they talk to many of the diving Pioneers from all over. Really interesting stuff! They also have amazing underwater videos from Indonesia.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom