What's your favorite drink?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mossym:
for all you guinness lovers...next week i go home to ireland for 10 days....and get to drink the real thing again...aahhhh sweet nectar...
Is there really a difference in the taste? I've never had the "real thing" only the charlatan version.

jiveturkey:
Is there really a difference in the taste? I've never had the "real thing" only the charlatan version.

I drank mostly "Asia" Guinness as I stay in Asia. But I have the good fortune of being in Dublin, Ireland once. I can tell you the taste is literally WORLD apart. Way way much better....

Sigh...how I miss that taste...haha...

Out with friends last night and tried an oatmeal stout...YUMMY!!! Might have a new favorite. :D

Never understood the attraction of beer...

I'll take a good cabernet or shiraz, or a good scotch (22yo Ardbeg, double matured Lagavulin, some of the cask strength editions you can't find any more...)

Remember to take all things in moderation. I myself only have one drink per day. The one in my hand right now is for Feb 26th, 2011...

i have one per day, too, and save up and only drink about every 2 weeks...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom