What's your favorite drink?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mo2vation:
Resist, people. Resist.
If you can't resist, order a can of Sprite with it. Turbulance, tomato juice, and clean clothes don't mix, but Sprite will keep the bloody marys from staining if applied quickly and generously.

I don't know if it's just me, but anyone else notice how quickly you feel tipsy on a plane after a drink? I know after a glass of white wine, or a drink of something I'm about ready to pass out . I think it's the air 'up there' (dry/pressurized to an altitude greater than sea level)

Not me, but I'm a trained proffesional.

Squashie:
After dinner relaxin': Bookers Bourbon and ice.

I love Bookers!! I keep a bottle in the freezer at all times. It is great by itself.....or w/ a splash of Coke. :D

haha..I am heading to the freezer right now.. :wink:

Kenny

My new favorite drink... "Mudslide"

One part Smirnoff Vodka...
DSCF0700Small.jpg

One part Mudslide...
DSCF0699Small.jpg

Pour into blender add ice and garnish with whipped cream
DSCF0697Small.jpg

And voila, fun for all.. :D
DSCF0701Small.jpg

Lol I wish!
Just a friend, anyway I'd have posted info on lychee martinis.
But I don't know how readily available lychees are, whether canned or fresh for most people.
I've seen a variety of lychee 'flavored' liquers and products on store shelves.
But it's not the same unless it's fresh.
There's also some Ecuadorian liquer I had which tastes great but don't know the name of it and didn't think to take a pic of it.

En vino veritas

Jamdiver:
In vino veritas
Mine is rhum or rum as it known now.
My favorite drink is seltzer with a little lime juice.
Rum... now I'm quite fond of rum, but I am not ready to render a "favorite" decision yet. I have made it a life's work to sample the local rum from everwhere it's made - and I've made it to Mauritius, so it's a matter of filling in the blanks now - but I haven't finished the project yet.
So far, two of my favorites are Appleton's and Bacardi Añejo. (That is not your "regular" Bacardi.)
Rick :)

Rick Murchison:
So far, two of my favorites are Appleton's and Bacardi Añejo. (That is not your "regular" Bacardi.)
Rick :)

Appleton's is good. There's a couple out of cuba that are quite good as well (Can't remember the brand off the top o' me head though)

Back
Top Bottom