• 61-70

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • 71-80

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 81+

Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well if memory serves me right, I was born in 1950 so that would make me older than most in this thread.
Bill

ZoCrowes255 once bubbled...
I'm 19. Started diving when I was 11. I received my NAUI TA at 16, Divemaster at 18 and Instructor at later 18.

Wow you sure started young, but then I was doing other things like water skiiing and enjoying the 80's fashion and haircuts.

ReefGuy once bubbled...
36 here, and feeling every bit of it.

36 here too. I hear that.....does some metamorphic change occur when a male hits 36..??

kingdiver was right about 20 somethings not having the cash to get into diving (in general).

My husband and I would have gotten our certs at 23 and 25 (after a really great couple of resort dives on our honeymoon), but we didn't have the funds. So we're finally doing them this Sept at 26 and 28. Hooray!

:D

I'm proud to be 56, since I look 36 (would you believe 46?), act like 26 and outdive those that age much of the time. Age is a state of mind... and I don't mind it one bit. It would be "not aging" that I'd object to!

Dr. Bill

16 as of the 30th. diving for a year got my AOW with padi and love to dive!!!!

I'm 34, but according to the news lately that almost a toddler. They are starting to theorize that people will be living to the ripe old age of 136!!!!

Back
Top Bottom