• 61-70

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • 71-80

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 81+

Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

see my birthdate, born 1911, and still diving strong!

ageless.

But based on this study, the average age is 31-40.

Makes sense, still in the peak of youth and more financially stable
than those in their 20's.

kingdiver once bubbled...
But based on this study, the average age is 31-40.

I wish there were more around my age [24] who dive. I can't seem to convince any of my friends to get off their butts and get scuba certified or to go mountaineering with me.

Everytime I go diving or mountaineering with a group I'm always the young'en in the group.

That's really odd.. I searched for age polls before hand so I wouldn't repeat one if it existed, it didn't show up on my search. Stupid technology :)

36 here, and feeling every bit of it.

I'm 23 and plan on turning 24 sometime in the next year or so:wink: I'm pretty excited about being here on Earth when the year 2050 hits. Hopefully at 70 I'll still be diving too.

Gill once bubbled...

I wish there were more around my age [24] who dive. I can't seem to convince any of my friends to get off their butts and get scuba certified or to go mountaineering with me.

Everytime I go diving or mountaineering with a group I'm always the young'en in the group.

I hear ya, it was the same way when I was 24, none of my piers did **** except for drinking and smoking in their immediate environs. I guess it's that mentality that you are gonna live forever and got plenty of time for this and that.

but once you hit 30, you realize that ain't so, so I might as well start doing some things with my life so I can look back on my deathbed and say :

'Wow! I did and saw some kewll ****! Kewl!'

As I said on Monday (my b-day), I'm 29 (for the umpteenth time) :eek:

Diverlady :rolleyes:

I'm always the youngest person on the boat, but I look close to 30 so no one ever knows.

Back
Top Bottom