Whats wrong with SDI Online Education

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Medic1777

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
What is wrong with the SDI online training site? I did my open water knowledge portion here and had no issues. I am trying to enter my Sign-up code for Computer Nitrox and the site is SO SLOW!!!

Thank you,

Marc Findlay

What is wrong with the SDI online training site? I did my open water knowledge portion here and had no issues. I am trying to enter my Sign-up code for Computer Nitrox and the site is SO SLOW!!!

Thank you,

Marc Findlay

Marc: I just got word from our IT department that we are having issues with the server farm that we host our online store and main website on. He says it should NOT affect online training and member services but I suspect your problems have their root in the same spot.

All I can do is apologize and tell you that we have techs working on it right now.

Steve, the system is working perfectly!!!

Thank you,

Marc Findlay

Good to hear Marc. I got word first thing this morning that the IT team had found the issue and fixed it... good luck with the course. If you have any questions, give me a shout.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom