what's under YOUR wetsuit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pajamas, yes mine have bananas and choo choo trains on them :wink: No, jammers are like knee length speedo's, great for under a wetsuit if you're a guy; it keeps things in place:06: And for the females I would suggest a cheap, comfy one piece. Neoprene can irritate certain protrusions so it's good to have some protection.

opalobsidian:
Okay, what are "jammers"?

Surely you don't mean pajamas (do you?)

Essentially Spandex bike shorts without the padding but with the support liner.

I used to wear a speedo when I was younger and didn't care as much (yikes!), but since I'm not shaped like Lance Armstrong, I now wear an Aeroskin (sp?) swimsuit. No bunching, and you can actually walk around in it afterwards without being a spectacle.

It depends....with a shorty, I wear swim trunks. If I am wearing a full wetsuit, I wear a skin.

My wife also wears a Tankini and gets them at Landsend.

Haven
I like your Freudian pajamas! You must be a lot of fun on surface intervals!

Everyone- thanks so much for the suggestions! I will go shopping right away for proper protrubrance protection!!!:wink:

yeh jammers ..aka spandex or spankies are great

just go to a sports store and buy yourself a pair of underamour shorts

I wear speedos. They dont bunch up. I wear bike shorts when I'm on my bike, not under my wetsuit.

~Marlinspike

Back
Top Bottom