what's under YOUR wetsuit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wear either a bikini with no strings or a one piece. Strings don't work for me either so it's either a tankin style or a halter top with clasp instead of ties.

Hubby wears speedos under his wetsuit. As a mature adult with self confidence he could give a rats *** what anybody thinks. Most guys I see on the beach or diving don't look good in anything they wear (thanks to those big bellies) inspite of what they think. So why not wear what you want?
He goes commando in the pool, though.

But for the record....I make him change into swim shorts (not those silly board shorts) when he's not in a wetsuit.

Commando is the best way to go in a wet suit.

Scubamickey, What certification agency offers the last cert you have listed. I want to get it.

Bryce

BryceM:
Commando is the best way to go in a wet suit.

Scubamickey, What certification agency offers the last cert you have listed. I want to get it.

Bryce

It's a new agency that I've started. Certification is free to anyone with the nerve (or stupidity) to attempt this dangerous field of diving. Long hoses are preferred though.

Edit: correct spelling

scubamickey:
It's a new agency that I've started. Certification is free to anyone with the nerve (or stupidity) to attempt this danger field of diving. Long hoses are preferred though.
Thanks..LOL:

I really prefer to wear nothing at all but when I do it is usually a thong bottom and nothing on top.

comando, but after my last dive and i got an unpleasant little bit of rubbing down yonder i think i will go in search of something better

trunks under a wetsuit? are you nutz? how is that going to fit? and also, it seems funny to wear a skin and *** crack tight wetsuit but not a spedo. A wetsuit is just you in a diferent shade...

tracker:
Geez, I just realized the irony in my signature.
You really need to watch that COLD WATER DIVING!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom