What's in the upgrade?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmmm, you can change the apparent size of all text in ScubaBoard with your browser's magnification function. Would that work?

By resolution, could you really mean contrast?

views counter once over a thousand won’t show anything less than a thousand now. 4K - 5k nothing in between.
1633727614746.jpeg

views counter once over a thousand won’t show anything less than a thousand now. 4K - 5k nothing in between.
View attachment 685753

That's out of my wheelhouse but I can investigate. It may take awhile to figure out but I'm not terribly hopeful that we are given that level of control.

Ping: @Miyaru

There are two new threads that have been added to the Frequently Asked Questions forum:

We plan to open these threads up so members can comment and ask questions after all the details and links are sorted out.

Here is another new FAQ that some members may find useful:

PMs, or whatever they are known as now:
The old format allowed one to filter messages down to one individual. For instance, if I wanted to see all of the messages a particular member and I exchanged I could write in that individuals name and only those messages would appear after hitting the search button.

Is there a way to do this with the new system?

BTW I like the return of the "Thanks" option in reactions.

Cheers,

Couv

PMs, or whatever they are known as now:
The old format allowed one to filter messages down to one individual. For instance, if I wanted to see all of the messages a particular member and I exchanged I could write in that individuals name and only those messages would appear after hitting the search button.

Is there a way to do this with the new system?

BTW I like the return of the "Thanks" option in reactions.

Cheers,

Couv
Screenshot_20211009-195429.png

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom