What's going at Blue Angel?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When I left on Saturday the power was still off. Anyone down there this week and have any updates? I am going to head back down when they offer their unbeatable dive, stay and eat plan again.
I hope you post that when they do. I watched their FB page for a year looking for it. :mad:

When I left on Saturday the power was still off. Anyone down there this week and have any updates? I am going to head back down when they offer their unbeatable dive, stay and eat plan again.

I'm heading down there Wednesday for a week. I received an email yesterday that there is a fair chance I will have to stay at Villa Blanca as they were unsure if the electricity would be up by then. I'll send an update once there and if they get it fixed.

I would request El CID rather than vb. From what I hear, it's going to be a long time and we are here

It has been over three weeks already.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

And it's Mexico. Of course we don't know what the problem is. Offered only as one possible example, sometimes things take longer & twice as many trips to Cancun or Meridia if you won't pay the bribes.

Not to nitpick, just to be fair - but actually tomorrow will be 2 weeks - so "over 3 weeks already" is a bit of an exaggeration.

I know that they are doing everything possible to resolve the issue as soon as possible!

Not to nitpick, just to be fair - but actually tomorrow will be 2 weeks - so "over 3 weeks already" is a bit of an exaggeration.

I know that they are doing everything possible to resolve the issue as soon as possible!

I stayed there last week and when I checked in Sunday, I was informed it had been out over a week at that point. That was over a week ago.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk 2

I stayed there last week and when I checked in Sunday, I was informed it had been out over a week at that point. That was over a week ago.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk 2

That was misinformation then. I live here and book people in the hotel - I had people there and tey were moved to another hotel on the 15th.

I also swim from there regularly and am at the hotel several times a week.

But the best news, I have it on very good authority that the power is back on as of 20 minutes ago!

Back
Top Bottom