Whatever happened to.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Right now I'm working two jobs plus doing the night school thing. It kind of screws up my social calandar.

BTW BLT glad to see you're still kicking (pun intended). The water'll still be wet whenever you feel that urge to submerge again.

Texass:
night school

So, what are you going to be when you grow up?

;o)

heck foo... why do you say we "have" to grow up??? I'm having way to much fun putting "forks" in all the roads I take!!

tx.lakerats:
heck foo... why do you say we "have" to grow up??? I'm having way to much fun putting "forks" in all the roads I take!!

GF! Where do you see me say "have to"? Surely you know that is not my credo (Quit calling me Shirley.) I just figure Texass might need a guidance counselor. Or maybe someone to carry his books for him.

Foo

scubatexastony:
re: TIRED????? :wink:

Me, I'm still holding out for becoming a bejillionaire. Never settle. ;o)

Foo

I called Mike at work the other day. He has been dry for almost a year. Hard to believe.

He is doing well. Just busy at work and all. He says hey to everyone. He said he needs to get his gear annualed and then he is going to come out and play again.

TwoBit

Please tell Mike I said hi, Tom. Maybe we can all get together again soon and he can join us.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom