What Would Your First Act Be?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

my second act would be that all female divers would have to dive nude.

If you were president you would have to treat males and females as equals...therefore....men would have to dive nude too. It's a equality thing you know.

First act: "It was such a nice day that I decided to go diving instead" shall be a valid excuse
Second act: Sarah Silverman would be classified as a terrorist and sent to the deepest, darkest, most secret detention camp so that no one would ever have to hear from her again.

First act: "It was such a nice day that I decided to go diving instead" shall be a valid excuse

I like his idea verrrry much ... today is a beautiful warm sunny day here and I would definitely prefer to be diving

Second act: Sarah Silverman would be classified as a terrorist and sent to the deepest, darkest, most secret detention camp so that no one would ever have to hear from her again.
Who the heck is Sarah Silverman? ... for non US residents

I like his idea verrrry much ... today is a beautiful warm sunny day here and I would definitely prefer to be diving

Who the heck is Sarah Silverman? ... for non US residents

She's considered a "comedienne", but mostly says outrageous things that usually aren't that funny for shock value.
Let the flaming begin. :popcorn:

She's considered a "comedienne", but mostly says outrageous things that usually aren't that funny for shock value.
Let the flaming begin. :popcorn:

ok ... thanks ... we have one like that here also ... Judith Lucy ... can't stand her

sorry about :hijackedthread: Hockeynut

Back
Top Bottom