What Would Your First Act Be?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would enact a scuba Industry bail out so that all certified divers would receive diving vacation and equipment grants to be used within the US and it territories to provide economic stimulus for the country.:vintagediver::goingdown::scubadive::uwphotographer::snorkel:

Much better!:wink::D

I would enact a scuba Industry bail out so that all certified divers would receive diving vacation and equipment grants to be used within the US and it territories to provide economic stimulus for the country.:vintagediver::goingdown::scubadive::uwphotographer::snorkel:

Vote 1 Hocketnut
Vote 2 augk

woohoo ... I cant think of anything better, then again I couldn't be president so what the heck. :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

I would delcare a National Diving Day holiday once a month. All charters, air fills, & gear rentals would be free.

my second act would be that all female divers would have to dive nude.

Vote #1 augk

my second act would be that all female divers would have to dive nude.

Then male divers would be diving in a non-streamline configuration:eyebrow:

I think my first act would be to dissolve the congress and the senate. It's much easier to run a country when you don't have to consult the trouble makers.... :D

Seriously, though I think my first act would be to put a STOP on executing anything Bush ordered done in the last 100 days he was in office and then have all that stuff reviewed to see if it needed to be rolled back. But Obama's a smart guy so he probably did something like that already, even if we don't know about it.

R..

If you were the newly elected President.

I heard this on a radio station this morning and some of the people had some hilarious stuff. So here is what my first official act as president;

I would make the official spelling of the word "Team" 'T' 'E' 'I' 'M' so that there WOULD be an I in Team!!

Have at it Mr/Mrs President!
:rofl3::rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom