What Would Your First Act Be?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hockeynut

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
If you were the newly elected President.

I heard this on a radio station this morning and some of the people had some hilarious stuff. So here is what my first official act as president;

I would make the official spelling of the word "Team" 'T' 'E' 'I' 'M' so that there WOULD be an I in Team!!

Have at it Mr/Mrs President!

If you were the newly elected President.

I heard this on a radio station this morning and some of the people had some hilarious stuff. So here is what my first official act as president;

I would make the official spelling of the word "Team" 'T' 'E' 'I' 'M' so that there WOULD be an I in Team!!

Have at it Mr/Mrs President!

There may be no "I" in "TEAM" but there is a "M" and an "E" :D

My first act would be to outlaw hockey and send all the players to Canada, eh? :rofl3:

There may be no "I" in "TEAM" but there is a "M" and an "E" :D

My first act would be to outlaw hockey and send all the players to Canada, eh? :rofl3:
Do you need a secretary of state?:D

My first act will be to ban selling ANY clothes/apparatus/tools/devices/scuba gear with PiNk color

Honestly I'd stop the outsourcing of US jobs to cheap foreign labor. Nothing is going to hurt out economy faster than allowing big US corporations to outsource US jobs.

I know, this is not a joke as maybe intended, but the question is really not much of a joke either with our economy the way it is currently. :D

My first act will be to ban selling ANY clothes/apparatus/tools/devices/scuba gear with PiNk color

Cool!

Mine would be to outlaw smoking.

We'll dig a deep hole and throw all PINK dive gear and all cigarettes into it and then light it on fire!!

Off with their heads!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would enact a scuba Industry bail out so that all certified divers would receive diving vacation and equipment grants to be used within the US and it territories to provide economic stimulus for the country.:vintagediver::goingdown::scubadive::uwphotographer::snorkel:

Back
Top Bottom