What would you like added ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And just to let you all know we have been working hard on some major upgrades to the servers and to these forums.

Some of you have already seen some quick outages on the sites now and then but we try to keep them short and late at night. Unfortunately late at night for me (PST) is the middle of the day for some of you.

I know our changes have been for the better since despite the large increase in traffic (well over 8-9M a month now!) to the sites, reports have flowed in on how much faster things seem.

The forum will be upgraded in about 15 minutes. I think I can do it fast enough most of you will never know considering it's an internal / database change, but if not please accept my appologise now.

In the next few weeks many more changes to these forums and the free Email system will be happening but we hope you wont notice those either except the improvements.

Any problems just let us know please.

=-)

I think more frequent, shorter trips would be beneficial for everyone. One thing new divers can really benefit from is diving with more experienced divers. If we all had local diving planned on a regular basis, it would help everyone.

I love big trips, I just can't afford them that often!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom