What would be your BucketList#1dive trip?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spending several weeks on the Great Lakes, with good weather and stern ties! Hitting all 5 Great Lakes in one trip would be fabulous, but a ton of driving.

let me know which dates you have planned for Browning Pass next year. Now that I am moving back up, I might be able to join you on one of those
We'll be at God's Pocket April 15-21 and August 16-23.

I'm actually doing top of my bucket list dive over NewYears this year. Liveaboard in Palau.

Have started on my bucket list. Have done some great places in the past- Maldives central atolls, Sipadan, Bali, Banda Neira, Yongala, Coral Sea, PNG.

#1 on my list is the Sardine Run. Before I get there, I'm going to do (in no particular order) Maldives southern atolls, Sangalaki, Pulau Weh, Alor, Komodo, Cenderawasih, Lembeh, Raja Ampat, Tubbataha, Fiji, Palau, Galapagos, Great White,

I'm actually doing top of my bucket list dive over NewYears this year. Liveaboard in Palau.

Me too! Which boat? I'll be in Palau Aggressor II Dec 24-31, 2017.

Last edited:
If I won the lottery I would book out my favorite dive resort THE RESORT | Siladen Resort & Spa in Bunaken, North Sulawesi, Indonesia and pay for all my dearest SB friends and family to come. Probably not exactly what you had in mind Jim but as much as I love diving.. the best thing about it is who I get to do it with!

What I had in mind is exactly what we are seeing here now, each and every one of us sharing their idea of the ultimate trip, or destination.
No judgements allowed.
I have to admit that if a sudden lottery windfall dropped into my hands, a large friends trip would also be on my agenda!

Maybe my bucket isn't big enough for this list, but mine would be a year long livaboard...starting in Australia doing the GBR, moving through every notable dive spot in the South Pacific, across the pond to Guadalupe, transit the PC, and hit all the best spots from Belize to Maine. Reefs, wrecks and walls for a full year.

Your personal bucket list is not subject to vote or veto by others.
Each and every one of us, no matter our experience level or dive history has one or more dives or trips that we have our eyes on doing, but have not yet done. Dives or trips that we may only dream of, or are really look forward to eventually making a reality.

Maybe my bucket isn't big enough for this list, but mine would be a year long livaboard...starting in Australia doing the GBR, moving through every notable dive spot in the South Pacific, across the pond to Guadalupe, transit the PC, and hit all the best spots from Belize to Maine. Reefs, wrecks and walls for a full year.

I would think going westward would be better from GBR, Coral Sea, Papua New Guinea, Cendrawasih Bay, Raja Ampat, Alor, Komodo, Bali, Lembeh, Sipadan, Layang-Layang, Semilan, Andanan, Maldives, Oman, Red Sea, passing Suez Canal, Malta, Canary Islands, Tobago, Cayman Islands, Bonaire, and hits all the best spots from Belize to Maine :D

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom