What Wet Suit Will Keep Me Warm Out of the Water?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rmaly, I have to give you credit for posting a picture of yourself in a cheerleading outfit. I guess Reagan and W having been cheerleaders has taken some of the stigma out of it for men. Politics aside, though, I'd sure like to see the Republicans field a quarterback as a candidate, instead of a cheerleader.:D

scuba70:
There is a company out of FL that makes custom wetsuits. I saw them at an expo and they had a superman wetsuit on display. They said that if you can design it, they can create it. The only drawback is the price. The superman suit came in around $1100. Probably a bit out of range for your friend. I wish I could remember the name of the company.

Terrapin wetsuits makes custom-made wetsuits in any design, colors, character you want.

as long as it doesn't get wet you would be sweating in something as thin as 3mm. If it gets wet, well, it might get a little chilly, but there isn't much I can say about that.

As a wetsuit provider, we've done our share of super heros, but my strangest regquest was from a group of lovely gals from New Orleans. They wanted wetsuits in a nude color. We did the suits as closely as possible to their skin tones. One of the gals was a lady of color and we matched her skin tone. The gals got their suits and then took them to a professional spray paint artist. He sprayed on the proper female anatomy. The purpose for these suits was for these gals to ride horseback in the Madi Gra parade as Lady Godiva. I have a picture of one of the gals. If I can figure out how to scan it, I could post it......maybe not...might be considered too srated by some.
Carolyn

Would you make that again? Are you still in biz? How long would it take you? What's your cost?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom