What went wrong part 2...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dlndavid:
Thanks Christian.
So how did you come by your user name? Did you play dodge ball as a lad?
'cuz that's what we called the ones who went for the head shots. :wink:
I was an Executive Recruiter for the Machine Tool industry. I started using the name in the mid 90s and it just stuck.

It would have fit me in dodge ball as well! I went on to take my aggressions out playing lacrosse as I got older. :crafty:

Christian

Does anyone else still have a tiny fixitboard icon in the address bar instead of the dive flag icon?

should have used a 7 foot long octopus hose and none of this would have happened, probably should also blame that silly BC and the split fins. :wink:

SeanQ:
Does anyone else still have a tiny fixitboard icon in the address bar instead of the dive flag icon?

No. It's probably in your cache. You can force a reload of the whole page with ctrl-alt-shift and click on the reload icon with your mouse.

R..

Try deleting your bookmark, closing your browser then opening a new window and adding it agian.

Back
Top Bottom