What watch do real divers wear?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

the missus just got me a reactor trident....love it.

I use a casio pathfinder watch with barometer, compass, altimeter and temperature sensors which was bought for my long distance hiking trips. It is water resistant to 200M and works fine as a timer while diving so far. Unfortunately the altimeter doesn't turn negative as I dive and give me a depth reading!

Can't quite make it out, but he's arguably the greatest diver in history (Greg, not Kermit).

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1303412969.344917.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1303412969.344917.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 234
I have been wearing a Citizen Solar-Tech 180 (WR 200) for 14 years. A couple of months ago I finally had to have the capacitor (or whatever they use to store the solar energy) replaced and pressure tested. A reasonable $50.00 investment for such a durable watch.
This watch goes everywhere I do and I never give it a second thought. It's great :D

I have been using a Tag automatic rated at 200M for the last 20 years, I think it cost me SIN$500 back in 1991

I have two Luminox watches, one is chrono and the other is a bare bones. I figure if they are good enough for half of the worlds elite tactile teams they will be more than enough for me. I also have some nice Omega's, a Cartier, and a Tag Huer butnthey never see the water.

Rolex GMT Master II .... Dived with it once...:D

Sinn UX. Case is filled with oil so you can read the face at any angle, no glare at all. Keeps impeccable time is ridiculously good looking in its simplicity. But, that's just my opinion! :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom