What Type of Diver are you? (Survey)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Almost all of us dive for more than one purpose. Perhaps a question such as "pick up to three in order of importance..."[/QUOTE

That's the ticket. Is shell collecting considered hunting, in the Sport category?

#4 is the problem.
I only dive for fun whether it is deco, non-deco or overhead. So what should I choose?

Done. And same problem with question 4

Done - your greatest source of insights could have been Q 4 and I agree it is flawed. Recreational (fun) diving often encompasses photography, fishing, deco conditions etc. Run it past a diver first, revise then submit it to your audience - you'll get better results!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Q4 is a bit thin, but also the question about the amount of dives done. The answers stop at more then 200. I would say
1<50
2<200
3<1000
4>1000
To achieve an insight of the experience of the diver I would take this approach. Anywhere between 50 and 200 seems the same to me.

Done. Any chance you can share your findings?

I suspect from scubaboard you'll get a large deviation from the norm to be quite honest as people who hang here is WAY above average interested in scuba diving and dive much more frequently than the "average vacation diver"...

I find it interesting you want to know the number of dives since certification, but don't take into account how long it has been since certification.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom