What type of 3v battery does the Suunto Favor Computer take?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonniex

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I am looking to replace the battery for my Suunto Favor and I know it takes a 3V 1/2AA Battery. My question is do I buy the battery with standard connects or one with tabs on either side of the positive or negative. I do not have the old battery so I want to make sure I purchase the right type.

Thanks for your help!

Quick search shows CR1/2AA

Hello yes thats correct but these batteries can be used with different types of computers and manufactures make different connectors. Here is two pictures to show you. Number 1 has tabs, number 2 has no tabs. Which one do I need for the Suunto Favor computer?
1. NEW-font-b-VARTA-b-font-font-b-CR1-b-font-font-b-2AA-b-font.jpg 2. 363938613_516.jpg

Standard connects. Tabs are for soldering them to circuit boards...

Standard connects. Tabs are for soldering them to circuit boards...
Ok I was pretty sure that was correct but just wanted to double check because these computers are so delicate. You never know! Thanks chrispete!

Sincerely,

Jonniex
scuba-banner.jpg

Back
Top Bottom