What to you like to READ in a Blog...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I find writing in my Blog is kind of like a diary, but more it is a way to get my feelings out in a way that I can look at them more objectively. I usually only write in mine when I am upset and I find getting out the feelings helps me feel better, rather like talking to a therapist or close friend. Tho I doubt anyone reads my entries, occasionally someone will leave a comment that, if nothing else, lets me know someone cares. But even if none does, I know that by writing it out, I face whatever is bothering me rather than bottling it up or ignoring it.

Your idea sounds good to me. The longest trips I've ever taken were about 3 months in duration (Europe; SE Asia-Australia-NZ-South Pacific). I plan to take other trips (South America, Africa) in the near future. Local knowledge would be great.

I blog. I do it in part because I'm a writer, in part to gain more exposure, and in part to share my dive experiences and images with other divers. Because I write it doesn't take much time to create a new entry, but I understand that writing can be tedious for many... and others don't have the time because they have real jobs (so sorry for you... except on payday!).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom