what the heck

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

23angler

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
what the heck happened to the board. now the user name and info is on top of the post insted of next to it.
why? and can we/i change it to the way it was
thanks
brian

I will be making a post to explain this change shortly, right now I am working to add functionality to the system to let you change it back if you prefer the old/legacy style.

I have a slight problem with the layout on the screen. This started yesterday after the face lilft of the site.

My screen is now twice as wide as it was before. When I open Scubaboard all items appear on the right side with a big blank screen on the left. When I go to a certain forum it is still on the right. When I open a thread the whole screen is now being used. The Scubaboard logo is gone but that is on the left. The thread title is on the right all the way down to post reply. But the individual posts are on the left.

Its kinda hard to explain but I can take a picture if you need me to.

FYI, I use MAc OSX with 1152x768 resolution. I changed the resolution but it was still the same.

Thanks.

Breathe!!!!! It will be ok :)

Well we reversed all of our changes so I don't think that is the problem. Try modifying your account options to use the ScubaBoard Custom Theme or if you are already using this theme, try the No Gallery version instead.

Back
Top Bottom