What Small/Big Gifts are You Hoping to Get (or Gift Yourself)?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

To Not lose access to the best/only dive site within a six hour drive.
Although it looks like this one would require a real holiday miracle.

Oh no! That sucks. What's happening?

My wife and I give each other the gift of frugality. We don't generally exchange holiday gifts because we'd rather save up for the next big dive trip. None in the works at the moment :(

I love this idea! But you definitely need to get a move on picking out your next trip. :)

Lessee... I need to rebuild my pushbike's rear end and I don't have a truing stand... And get a new brake for it. And a new fork on the other end. Then upgrade the crank end later on.. And I could use a 2nd video card for me game peecee... or upgrade to a newer-generation one... and max it out on RAM and get a Real Soundcard for it while I'm at it.... Oh wait, were we talking scuba?
Was just gunna post that--you beat me to it.

I bought a pair of snoots for Merry and me. I hate spending money but I try everything I can to improve my photography. I'm hoping it is a gift that keeps on giving. I've bought too many that end up on Ebay.
Fiber%20Optic%20Micro%20Snoot%20-%20Ikelite.jpg

I'd really like a pair of poseidon jetstreams with the mk3 first stages. I'm really only interested in the first stages, but figured I might as well try out the jetstreams while I'm at it. Now I just need to convince my girlfriend it's a good smart christmas idea. If i would get my girlfriend a scuba related gift, I would buy her a drysuit with the socks and undergarment, since she's always cold underwater.

Bringing the family to the Philippines... cobbling gear together... got the pieces, but need to get everything in a pool with the person it's for... that turns out to be tricky hard...
Then, I seem to be convinced that that sort of trip kind of requires bringing a camera, housing, lights, stuff to hold it together... waaay over budget... camera and housing are happening (going the seafrogs & A6300 route).. lights may need to be a Franken-thing for this trip (with my "old" YS-03 and a for $35 bought Ikelite AF35, that I maybe should at least take into a pool before bringing it half way around the globe...).
Does anyone recall a source for non-compressible foam for cut to your own size / geometry flotation?

I need a Bonaire vacay.

I need to remember to book a truck at AB for February tomorrow :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom