What Small/Big Gifts are You Hoping to Get (or Gift Yourself)?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would love for Santa to bring me an underwater metal detector, but I may just have to get a job and buy it myself!

AQURDC.JPG

Enough witch hats to swap out the student regs to all waterproof caps.

I'm thinking of gifting myself a trip bouncing around French Polynesia cause I don't think Santa is that generous.

If you have a lot of time, instead of flying between the atolls, you can book passage on a supply ship that does weekly runs around a few of them for 1/10 the cost, or so I've heard.

I have one of these. It didn't fit over the DIN to Yoke adapter and the inside is not flat, so retains water. The rubber ones with flat inside work much better.

Here's why I love them.
"Not just a dust cap" cap

Oring seal instead of just a rubber gasket. Unless I set a tank on them, they are hard to break as well.

I've heard some people liking the rubber ones as you can wipe them dry instead of blowing them. (Silent on a boat)

I'd like a DSS tall backplate... an appropriate wing for cold water diving, 5/7mm wetsuit (Santa can't afford a dry suit...), gloves, hood, and a pair of HP120's...

Local diving here I come!

Back
Top Bottom